Garden Special - from 3 nights
10/06/2021 - 31/07/2021
The Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle:
The Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle are a unique mix of botanical garden and leisure attraction. A variety of adventure stations, impressive theme gardens, artists' pavilions and thematically related fauna make the Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle, which can also be easily reached on foot from Merano, a colourful world of experience.
- 3 nights in dobble room, suite or apartment
- 1 free entrance for the garden of Castle Trauttmansdorff
- Lavish breakfast buffet with a wide selection of homemade cakes & sweet treats, jams produced according to our own recipe, varied platters of cold meats and cheeses, tasty egg dishes, a variety of mueslis, bio corner, fresh fruit and vegetables and much more.
- Gourmet half-board: a thoughtfully prepared 5-course menu with salad/vegetable buffet created by our longstanding head chef “Christoph”
- Special menu for children
- Weekly theme buffets with selected fish specialities, a large selection of desserts and cakes as well as a 6-course gala dinner on Sunday.
- Whenever the weather permits, we serve on our hotel terrace in the green with a panoramic view.
- Solar-heated Roman style open-air pool (15 x 7 m) with a gorgeous Mediterranean=style lounging area with several private little spots to tuck yourself away for some quality relaxation
- Wellness hamper with bathrobe & slippers
- Free entrance to our little relaxation oasis: Cosy little sauna area (children over 14 years permitted) with steam room, Finnish sauna, 2 whirlpools, solarium, Kneipp pool, experience showers and quiet loungers
Offer valid according to availability and season. We ask for your understanding that our offers are not cumulative and are transferable to bookings already made.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)